Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Using the AE Artist Blouse part two.....


Fall time is definitely my favorite time of the year!  I am from Florida but recently moved to Virginia, and last fall I so enjoyed watching the leaves change colors (for the first time in my life), the crisp air, and pumpkin picking! 

For this outfit,I used the American Eagle Artist Blouse that I used below and brought it into fall just adding an awesome Gap Academy Blazer, along with my favorite riding boots of all time, and a pair of black skinny jeans! 

On another note, today we heard an awesome sermon at church about having faith in God.  Hope and faith are two different things, and I sometimes forget the difference.  I usually find myself hoping instead of faithing! Ha! 

For instance, I usually "Hope" I'll find a good teaching job once I graduate my Master's program.  However, from now on, I have "Faith" I will get a teaching job, and I'm believing for that teaching job to be at the school in which my daughter will attend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment